Saturday 13 June 2009

By HazzJdean : My Beast ( Gork )


Hazz says,
''this is my homework from school, that I have to make in a task. I chose this task because it is the easiest on the list and I have all the things to make this 'beast'. And..I love making things with my hands and I love to be creative.That's why I chose this task....''

Hazz says,''The day that I made this beast was the last day to do the task. So, I made an easy type of monster. That's why I never coloured the whole body of the monster properly. Can you see the body of my beast?..I just squiggled the scales..

Hazz said, ''I'm wearing my monster on my head because it's hard to hold it with my hand. Why?.. because it would slip through my hands, and the things that I had for making my monster was just a whole of small box.''

Hazz said,"Ahhhh help me I got a monster or was it a beast or was it a giant lizard or was it my "HOMEWORK" hahahahahahhh I fooled u. I'm very proud of my work (or was it a monster , maybe a beast) that I had produced."

Hazz said," Ahhhh my head had been taken over by my creation (homework) that I had made "by myself with no one HELPING ME" aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh my head is leaking, or was it bleading, maybe its a blood rain.."HOORAY !!!"

ROOOAAAARRRRRR!
I AM THE BEAST and I HAD BEEN RELEASED FROM ALPHA CELL!
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

notes : my mum gave me the authority to write anything in this post... she was tired and
busy
with my sisters and the household chores...Thanks mum.

No comments: