Saturday 16 May 2009

Day Three 030509 : Our Journey to Oswestry

Maps from Stamford Bridge to Travelodge Oswestry..

The journey took nearly 4 hours including nearly half an hours stopped for a hot coffee at services..
Nevertheless, referring to google map it is only 185 miles and take about 3 hours and 15 minutes.


My dear husband driving in London..,
..we passing through Harrods , Hyde Park and ..other part city of London..


Harrods..? Yup..Harrods, the famous department store owned by Mohamed Al Fayed, located on Brompton Road in Knightsbridge, London.

Indeed, not in our plan to drive through the city of London.. all happened accidentally after following every single instructions of our SAT NAV. .

Then... , ''why is it the road becomes busy and busier ?'' ... we asked each other.

''Are we passing through part of the city of London ?''. I asked my dear husband.

'' No..no..it can't be..'', said my husband. He doesn't want to accept the fact that he drive through the city..

Though..as soon as..he finished his sentence, we approached the building with flags..

At the same time we both said ,.. ''Harrods!..''

''Wow... well done dear..you drive through this city.'',( although only small part of it..).

At last.. we can see this well known department store in the world...(no matter even ..only from the outside of the building) ..after coming three times to the city of London...

''You want to stop here..and go inside..?.'', offered my husband..
''Of course not.....'', Just laughing back to him..., anyway I know he just kidding...

However, thanks for asking..

May be..next time... we can come again and browsing inside Harrods .. Shall we.., dear?

.. on our way to Oswestry...
..we heading to North Wales..Shrewsbury..

Trust me..the views..truly incredible.. especially under a bright sunshine.

Long before this.. I always want my parents view this fascinating scenery..
And on that few days... my wishes comes true.. and I guess ..I know... how them feel while viewing this fascinating view.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very nice journey..