Friday 24 July 2009

Food : From My Kitchen 240709

Hi again...

Well, our dinner menus today.. are Lasagne, Pizza seafood stick and Roti Sosej Cinnamon. (and yup...for breakfast tomorrow..too.)

I made all these upon request by my kids and my beloved husband.

I baked this simple Lasagne...

For my lovely daughter . . She said,'' I watch Garfield..eating lasagne... hmm its yummy.., feel like I want to eat lasagne too...mom''

..and of course for my son too . Yesterday, he already asked for it ...



For my beloved husband.. and again for Iman..Pizza Seafood Stick..

This morning my husband said, '' I saw the photo of pizza from your blog... hmm how come I didn't know you baked it...?'',

Well sorry dear.. On that day, I did keep two slices for you but... our Little One took it..and ate all by herself.

..and finally, Roti Sosej Kulit Kayu Manis... (cinnamon)...
It's ages..since I baked this kind of bread..Thus, feel like to eat..them...

Okay..that's all for today..

No comments: